Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Mediocrity

Again, something that has plagued me through life. It has been my curse to be just above average in everything, and I mean everything. From academics to extra-curriculars to probably even wooing women (though the latter was not officially substantiated), I have been just above average. In my successes in the women-wooing department, again, I think I have been just above average, if you consider the sample space of engineers in the same social setting as yours truly.

Anyway, I was reminded of this because I took a "How nerdy are you" test, and the result:


I am nerdier than 77% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


Thus, I think I'll truncate this ramble short, it's going to be one of my average entries on this page anyway.

2 comments:

Shrutz said...

Better count your blessings! you could be just "slightyl under average", but then you'd be better than average at being underaverage. Damn. you can never win, eh?

Senthil said...

Well, I can win... but the frequency of my winnings would be too close to the median for comfort... :)